Chatbot - Tech Lead
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Natixis is a French Corporate Investment Bank. It belongs to BPCE the 2nd largest Banking Group in France and Natixis Porto is an IT Branch of Natixis.
Our values involve:
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Be agile, accountable and resilient, according to the circumstances.
- Collective intelligence - Purposely striving to succeed together as one team with openness and confidence
- Sustainable impact - Bring a differentiating expertise to our clients and stakeholders with integrity and responsibility.
The Architecture & Innovation Chatbot team improves and maintain the Natixis Bot conversational platform (NatBot). It is based on microservices and allows the business areas to create their own bots, bringing more efficiency to their processes.
The team is currently 6 team members and works closely linked to Paris team.
You will deliver value to Natixis through the evolution and maintenance of the Natixis Bot conversational platform (NatBot) and addressing strategic actions to help Natixis transformation.
- Technical leadership and development in all phases of the platform development cycle ;
- Guarantee development best practices and ensure the project quality;
- Architectural designs, and pragmatic vs. long-term approaches in the NatBot platform.
- Prepare, delivery and track platform releases, interacting with other teams ;
- Fully platform responsability from business request understand until deployment and monitoring ;
- Mentor and empower team members in the technological and development practices ;
- Closely work with Team Leader in the recruitment process of new team members;
Main Requirements :
- Degree in Technology or Computer Engineering (or similar);
- Experience with Java 8, Spring Boot, Angular, Groovy, MySQL, MongoDB, Maven;
- Experience on Continuous Integration.
- Able to work under pressure ;
- Problem solving, analytical and communication skills required, verbal and written
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into reality.
- Team spirit, client-oriented and good analyzing skills.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- Knowledge of C++ and Asterisk.
- Knowledge of Kibana.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing platforms, like MS Luis.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and tools (Scrum/Kanban, Jira).
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match