Data Projects PMO
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis in Portugal is fully integrated in the global organization of Natixis, a French multinational financial services firm specialized in Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, Natixis counts nearly 16.000 employees across 38 countries.
Based in Porto, Natixis Centre of Expertise mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture worldwide, as a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Natixis in Portugal is the best combination of a “start-up mindset” with a large, solid structure. Its unique culture gives true meaning to a “beyond banking” personality: to be a real entrepreneur, self-challenging, ever striving to excel and go that extra mile.
We are looking for a Data Projects PMO (local contract) to work within our Corporate Function IT business unit.
Based at Porto you will join a transversal team composed of Data Engineers, BI Developers, Data Analysts, Business Analysts and Software Developers and work in close cooperation with multiple stakeholders and teams both at Porto and Paris, creating Data solutions for Transformation & Technology within Corporate Function IT.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure projects are prioritized and aligned with objectives;
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget;
- Allocate the right resources to the project;
- Ensure the right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions;
- Analyze requirements for Data Analytics and Low Code Application Solutions;
- Definition of product strategy;
- Presentation of Services & Success Stories to Stakeholders;
- Development of the relationship with Stakeholders, Customers, and own Team.
Main Technical Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 Year experience with Project Management;
- Minimum of 3 Years of professional experience;
- Proven experience guiding a development team from requirement to delivery of a data product;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with requirement gathering;
- General understanding of Data Modeling principles;
- General understanding of Power BI Reporting.
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Ability to keep up with a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn and evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Good priority definition skills;
- Ability of analysis and synthesis.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.