Junior Commercial Committee Management Officer
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
As a Commercial Committee Management Officer, your main tasks will be to:
- Ensure the organization of Business Committees (Bizcom, Covidcom, CGA): chairmanship setting up, files completion checking, agenda preparation, meeting support management, minutes writing/validation;
- Contribute to the evolution of our CRM/transactional/reporting tools in close collaboration with the business and IT.
In order to succeed, you will need:
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar;
- Around 2 years of work experience, ideally in business management, audit, Front/Middle office;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Teams, Sharepoint, etc.);
- Capacity to work with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense);
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including Senior Management;
- Ability to deliver under pressure, and restitute debates / exchanges which lead to decisions;
- Sound understanding of the products of CIB business lines
- Strong communication skills, precision and process-oriented mindset.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.