DevOps Engineer - INFRA
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis in Portugal is fully integrated in the global organization of Natixis, a French multinational financial services firm specialized in Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, Natixis counts nearly 16.000 employees across 38 countries.
Based in Porto, Natixis Centre of Expertise mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture worldwide, as a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Natixis in Portugal is the best combination of a “start-up mindset” with a large, solid structure. Its unique culture gives true meaning to a “beyond banking” personality: to be a real entrepreneur, self-challenging, ever striving to excel and go that extra mile.
We are looking for an DevOps Engineer (local contract) to work within our InfraStructure, Security and Production business unit.
The DOSI / DSI / INF / DIA (Devops System Team) division has a Infrastructure Production Engineering branch
This sector aims to exploit and industrialize these applications in production. Ensure the exploration of applications, their standardization, their automation, their industrialization. This team also manages the evolutions of the applications for their technical and / or functional needs. Working around applications support environment is particularly sensitive and critical.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Follow-up and coordination of changes and technical operations (electrical shutdown, servers move, etc.);
- Drafting / updates of instructions;
- Document the components and operation of applications: software architecture, technical architecture, procedures, supervision needs;
- Production of new versions of applications;
- Management of treatment scheduling;
- Carry out the commissioning of the new versions of applications in collaboration with the teams in charge of the development and maintenance of these applications and on the other hand with the technical teams: Systems engineers, Databases, Work and network possibly;
- Participate in the resolution of production incidents.
Main Technical Requirements:
Previous experience/knowledge in:
- Windows environment;
- Unix environment;
- BMC / Control-M or another industrial scheduler (nice to have);
- Scripting: Shell (KSH), PowerShell;
- SGBD: Oracle;
- CI/CD tools : Jenkins / Jira / Confluence;
- Micro Focus CSA (HCM);
- Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps;
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- DevOps mindset;
- Ability to keep up with a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn and evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Good priority definition skills;
- Ability of analysis and synthesis.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.