Talent Sourcer Specialist - French Speaker
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
In the Sourcing team, you will be responsible for:
- Writing and posting job offers in the internal platforms, the external career's website and job boards;
- Be in permanent contact with the people responsible for the recruitment process:
- Present the recruitment officials with adequate CVs and pre-qualifications;
- Schedule meeting between the candidates and the recreuitment officials;
- Reply to the candidates taking into account the instructions received by sourcing and recruitment officials;
- Generate and update performance indicators
- Ensure the completeness and harmonization of the information
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Sociology with specialization in Human Resources
- Mastering application management software and databases
- Ability to multitask
- High sense of customer relationship and quality of service
- Result oriented and good writing skills
- Ability to listen
- Intellectual curiosity
- Dynamism, polyvalence and team spirit
- Fluency in French (written and spoken) and Good level of English is mandatory
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.