- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a C++ Developer (local contract) to join our Summit Front Office team within the IT CIB Business Unit.
Based in Porto office with hybrid remote work, with seldom trips to Paris to meet and integrate the team sharing knowledge.
Quick information about the project:
- International team, with daily need to interact with Paris;
- Develop Fixed Income Finantial software based on Summit software;
- System interacts with external and internal entities to our bank;
- Contact with some topics like: regulatory, stress tests, hedging, P&L.
1st year expectation:
- Learn Summit SDK, developing both C++, scripts and SQL;
- Learn some finantial knowledge of the correspondent feature team.
Main Technical Requirements:
- More than 3 years of experience in similar positions;
- Good knowledge of C++ development (Linux);
- Experience with Shell script (Linux);
- Knowledge of C# (Windows);
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with source code management tools (ideally GIT).
Optional Requirements (nice to have):
- RedHat, Yum;
- Grid Computing;
- GUI test tools (Right Click);
- Code Review;
- Unit Testing;
- Integration Testing;
- Code Quality (e.g. static analysis tools).
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to adapt to very different contexts.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.