Internal Transformation Consultant
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Within the Transformation team, you will participate in the different projects assigned by businesses and functional leaderships to bring transformation into our business:
- Help to establish a culture of continuous improvement;
- Help improve processes using continuous improvement tools;
- Promote workshops to help team improve team KPIs;
- Engage in operational efficiency projects which aim to improve the clients’ experience, employees’ experience, enhance the operational risk control, improve productivity, and provide the tools and monitoring means to the managers;
- Transversal projects to Natixis’ divisions with a strong organizational and regulamentary challenge.
These projects integrate the company transformation levers including new operating models, technological solutions as well as new ways of driving the projects.
In the context of these missions, the Internal Transformation Consultant will interact with:
- Operational teams, IT and other support teams;
- Nearby/proximity and middle management;
- Senior management.
Your missions are mainly to:
- Plan, develop and deliver the transformation missions assigned to you;
- Establish positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and successful delivery of transformation;
- Ensure the sharing of experience and knowledge with the team;
- Support the collection of lessons learnt to enable continuous improvement;
- Participate to development: services´ offer, new missions, methods’ evolution.
- Higher education
- 3 + years of working experience in continuous improvement
- Lean, process improvement and continuous improvement knowledge and experience in respective tools and culture
- Strong attention to details and organization skills
- A strong client focus, with a capacity to negotiate and communicate specifically with the sponsors.
- Great listening and negotiating skills to interact with all the potential partners, from operations to senior management.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, and synthetic spirit that allows you to manage complex issues: exigent on the work quality and respect of the deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure/stress and uncertainty.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus
- Understanding of banking activities is a plus.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.