Client Services Manager
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a Head of Client Services to join one of our teams in the Banking Support Activities area.
Part of CCO department, the Client Services team aims to support CCO in Paris by managing client portfolio (negotiation of master agreement contracts, onboarding/vetting processes, credit …). The Manager of Client Services will be in charge of managing and developing the team, supporting day-to-day activities and providing an efficient and client-driven processing experience.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and oversee both Credit and Onboarding activities (team of 10 persons)
- Organize the workload within the teams
- Identify any area of improvement which could make the process improved.
- Be open minded, eager to find solutions and improve processes
- Implement a strong monitoring of the activity for the different type of cases submitted to assess workload and identify bottlenecks both on credit (annual review, new limit, amended limit), KYC (onboarding, legal entity maintenance) and legal side (new negotiation, amendment). Set up timelines and objectives and make sure requests are processed in due time and prioritized in line with Governance Committee decisions
- Be the main point of contact of stakeholders in the onboarding process (FO, Risk, Legal Department, Operations) and create valued relationship with stakeholders
- Ensure teams provide the right support to Front Office
- Make sure teams are up to date towards any new requirements or tools (vetting, credit, legal) enhancement
- Give regular feedback to Head Office on the activity and ongoing matters
- Stay tuned on market place discussions around onboarding as a whole
- Foster collaboration between Onboarding Officers, Lawyers, PO, unleash talents and give light to Natixis Leadership Model
- Orchestrate the day to day activity including new requests and annual reviews
- Intervene in complex files presented to Risk department and in Credit Committee
- Collaborate with all support teams involved and especially Risk department
- Ensure close follow-up of requests submitted and provide necessary visibility to Front Officers
- Collaborate with other poles part of CCO team to ensure global coordination on on-boarding related requests including CCO Vetting coordination and CCO Legal
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of strong operational experience
- Demonstrated experience in CIB environment with previous experience in a managerial role with a need to strictly monitor a production activity
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including Senior Management
- Advanced knowledge of CIB activities and products (Financing, Global Markets…) and onboarding processes for CIB activities
- Very good relationships and communication skills
- Organized, process-oriented and rigorous
- Capacity to navigate in a multi-cultural & multi-dimensional environment
- Fluent in English and French
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.