Workplace - Supply Operations Officer (FDA)
- Rua de Santos Pousada 220, 4300 Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Natixis Supply Operations team is responsible for:
Managing all office supplies, logistics and documentations:
- Manage office supplies orders
- Manage logistics related to Natixis and its subsidiaries’ stocks
- Offers press subscriptions solutions
- Manage printing services
As member of this team, you will have to:
- Support internal clients, entities and departments’ needs related to the team activity.
- Ensure the follow up of daily operational activity (providers, indicators, reporting, invoicing)
- Participate and propose optimization of processes and procedures – to decrease costs
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives of the team
- Manage and deliver the services of office supplies, office paper, computer consumables
- Validation and Follow up on orders
- Manage proposals of media subscriptions solutions and book orders
- Organize, manage logistics, storage and transport related to orders
- Documentation update related to the activity
- Manage printing services
- Budget and invoicing follow up
- Participate to calls for tenders from the redaction of the specifications to the choice of provider
- Manage and process internal re-invoicing to the business lines
- Monitor supplier contracts
- Follow up on KPIs and dashboards
- Manage complaints & operational risks
- Monitor and renew prevention plans, work permits and safety protocol
- Be proactive and be updated of new services or products
- Follow up and monitor the user’s base
This role requests:
- Knowledge of technical environment of the activity (office supplies, reprography, logistics, press editors)
- Accountant knowledge related to the activity
- Experience in managing stocks
- Be proactive
- Knowledge of the benchmark
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Advanced French (C1) and advanced English (at least B2)
- We will accept only CV's in English or French
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.