CIB Data Collection - French speaker
- Rua de Santos Pousada 220, 4300 Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
As a member of our CIB Data Collection team, your main tasks will be:
- For any new client, upon Front Office request take part of the onboarding process as such: Enrich the request submitted by Front Officers into internal KYC solution called Client Pass to start the vetting process; ensure client outreach with the right KYC contact; based on Client Pass and integrated documentary matrix, identify the document and data to be collected; collect the required information first publicly (website, utilities) and in second step by reaching out the client trough the connection to Client Pass internal web portal or directly by contacting the client then store the information into Client Pass if not obtained by web portal;
- All along the process: be in a position to support client in his understanding of our requirements and expectations and in his digital onboarding journey trough Client Pass web portal; support Front Office in the overall process and give visibility if needed; rely on internal dashboard to identify the tasks to be performed and follow up the ongoing requests; interact with Operations and Compliance team to ensure case is progressing, for main hub but also secondary hub in case of shared clients; liaise with Client Pass support team for any blocking issues in the system; be able to identify priorities; be reactive when cases are referred back; escalate when case is blocked; be able to provide high level of services for specific clients; identify any area of improvement which could make the process improved; participate to Client Pass enhancement and Client Pass Champion community;
- Same duties will apply in case of a vetting update (business extension, even driven review such as change of control), upon notification from Front Officer, Compliance or Operations;
- For KYC periodic review, upon request from Operations revision team who initiate the periodic review:
- Support the Client KYC Owner by identifying the KYB information needed especially the ones related to products with the help of internal KYB tool;
- Collect the non public information, as for the onboarding, trough the connection to Client Pass internal web portal or directly by contacting the client, then store the information;
- Overall be the main point of contact of Front Officers for any question related to KYC; KYC process and policy encompass mainly AML (Anti Money Laundering) requirements but also KYB (Know Your Business) ABC (Anti Bribery and Corruption), and MIFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
To succeed, you will need:
- Degree in Finance;
- Fluent English and a Good level of French mandatory;
- Experience in a Financial Institution (preferred)
- Microsoft 365 (Teams, Sharepoint, etc.) and PowerPoint Knowledge;
- Responsiveness and team-spirit;
- Relationship and communication skills.
We will only consider English Cv's.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.