Senior .NET Developer
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Main Technical Requirements
• Remain up to date about concepts and best practices of programming.
• Have experience in support technologies used in the development process like:
• Version Control (TFS, GIT);
• Task Manager (Trello, JIRA, TFS);
• Deployment e Delivery (TFS Build Plans, Bitbucket pipelines, Gitlab pipelines, Docker, etc).
• Have domain about data manipulation technologies like Scripts, SQL Language, Relational Databases and ORM Solutions like EntityFrameworkCore.
• Familiarity with software architecture styles (Monolith, SOA , Microservices), and patterns (Layered, Onion, Hexagonal, Clean Code).
• Have ability develop from scratch, test, deliver, improve and mantain an application using .NET / .NET Core techonologies.
• Have experience working in an test-driven development environment.
• Have experience working in an agile environment
• Pro activity.
• Strong attention to details.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Be communicative (English is mandatory).
• Able to work well in a team setting, supporting other developers.
• Be self manageable
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match