Data Visualization Analyst
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a Data Visualization Analyst (local contract) to join one of our teams in our Payments business unit in Porto.
Main Tasks and Responsabilities:
- Understand the environment, finance professions and the payments sector;
- Participate in the collection, transformation and management of data to ensure its integrity, security and quality;
- Understand and highlight the KPIs of the Finance professions: redesigns and graphics;
- Lead working groups with sponsors to collect needs;
- Develop and automate processing;
- Training and support for users.
Main Technical Requirements:
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience;
- Sensitive and informed of technological developments on the software stacks used;
- Good general knowledge of decision-making logic;
- Viz: mastery of PowerBI. Data Studio would be a plus;
- Azure environments and tools (Synapse, SSAS). Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery) would be a plus;
- Query tools: SQL Server;
- Delivery: Good knowledge of Git (branches, pull request), Xlrelease and Jenkins would be a plus.
- Good level of English (B2 -mandatory);
- Positive mindset and the social skills to work in an international and distributed team;
- Autonomous person (knows the answer and argues the plus of his positions);
- Desire to learn and share his knowledge with his Community of Practice;
- Think out-of-the -box and come up with new ideas/improvements for the processes;
- French would be highly appreciated and valued.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.