Landscape Installation Crew Leader
- W Howard Ln, Austin, TX, USA
Native Edge Landscape is not your typical landscape design firm. Grown from seed right here in Austin, Native Edge is a full-service landscaping business committed to responsibility—to our environment, our community, and our clients.
Native Edge Landscape is seeking a Landscape Installation Crew Leader to lead our winning installation team to the next level.
We need a motivated self starter with strong leadership skills and experience in onsite project management. Hired applicant will be paid competitively and be responsible for:
- Overseeing and directing assigned installation crew.
- Ensuring assigned crew members properly clocks in and out at the start and end of day, as well as lunches.
- Ensuring all relevant equipment is loaded and ready for each job.
- Directing crew on site and leading them through tasks and projects.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained and any broken or missing equipment is fixed or replaced.
- Updating our installation foreman on projects progress throughout the day.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Keeping project on schedule and in budget.
- Keeping appropriate Native Edge staff informed of any relevant customers communications/issues.
Previous experience in landscape or similar industry is required. Strong customer relations, excellent people skills are a must!
Because we are a growing company, starting this position will require labor assistance with installs. Being fit, and physically active is a must. Must be able to work in extreme conditions: heat, cold, etc.
- Must have landscape experience
- Must have experience with project management
- Must have experience with operating heavy equipment
- Must have experience with driving and towing a trailer
- Must have valid drivers license with clean record
- Masonry expert is a huge plus
- Health, Vision, and Dental Available after 90 days
- Free checking account from Frost
- Yearly Personal & Sick Days
- Vacation Days
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.