Customer Concierge (Receptionist)
- 1426 W Howard Ln, Austin, TX 78728, USA
Native Edge Landscape is not your typical landscape design firm. Grown from seed right here in Austin, Native Edge is a full-service landscaping business committed to responsibility—to our environment, our community, and our clients.
As our Customer Concierge, you will be responsible for the first impression of Native Edge. From answering the phone to greeting visitors at the door, your friendly smile and helpful attitude will help instill trust with our customers, both existing and new. You will play a vital role in keeping the customer pipeline moving, and ensuring the office is running at full capacity.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering all incoming phone calls, transferring to the appropriate person or addressing oneself.
- Following up with all incoming new leads (via phone, email, social media, in-person, etc.) and guiding them through our new customer process.
- Processing all new leads, and screening them to confirm Native Edge would be a good fit.
- Calling customers and leads to confirm all upcoming appointments.
- Ordering/Picking up all necessary office supplies, tracking inventory, and organizing stock.
- Checking/distributing all incoming mail, and receiving online orders as they arrive.
- Keeping the kitchen supplies stocked, organized, and inventoried.
- Light office upkeep between housekeeping visits.
- Assisting n keeping up with inquiries on Houzz.
- Light general admin work.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Available after 90 days
- Free checking account from Frost
- Yearly Personal & Sick Days
- Vacation Days
- Strong phone, email, and general communication skills
- Good grammar, with strong written communication skills
- Proficiency in English, bilingual is a plus
- Organized and professional
- Ability to multitask and document work while interacting with customers
- Safely lift at least 40 lbs
- Strong computer skills (Native Edge is a 100% Apple/Mac shop)
- Friendly and outgoing
- Able to manage tasks without supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.