Garden Center - Loader
- 604 Williams St, Austin, TX 78752, USA
***Full And Part Time Available***
Garden Seventeen is a NEW one-stop greenhouse and garden store destination in the heart of central Austin. Our goal is to empower DIY gardeners and plant lovers with everything they need to transform their living spaces, from backyards and front porches to high-rise balconies and kitchen windowsills.
From the award-winning team behind Native Edge Landscape, Garden Seventeen was built to bring the same quality of service and gardening expertise to a fun, inclusive retail experience where everyone is welcome, from gardening enthusiasts to garden-curious beginners.
Our vibrant garden store includes an expertly curated plant nursery, high-quality gardening supplies and materials, and a wide selection of local pottery and garden art. We also host hands-on workshops, inspiring demonstrations, and other interactive events to help Austinites level up their gardening knowledge and bring their dream landscapes and indoor plantscapes to life.
Native Edge Landscape is not your typical landscape design firm. Grown from seed right here in Austin, Native Edge is a full-service landscaping business committed to responsibility—to our environment, our community, and our clients.
Rodney Lee Brands owns and manages a family of professional companies in the landscape and green industry. Rodney Lee Brands is committed to crafting a unique experience for its customers through its family of brands; including Native Edge Landscape & and the new Garden Seventeen plant shop (opening spring 2020).
Proactively assist customers with loading materials onto carts and into vehicles
• Proactively assist and be available for loading, heavy lifting and moving material onto the floor and for customer sales
• Greet customers upon entry and exit of Garden Seventeen with a positive, welcoming attitude
• Proactively empty trash bins around Garden Seventeen facility daily
• Proactively clean up receiving area from deliveries after every delivery
• Proactively assist with cleaning and organizing of product on a daily basis
• Proactively assist with plant cleanliness and maintenance on a daily basis
• Proactively assist with labeling and processing-in material and product upon arrival, and
cart to respective sections on the floor
• Uphold the highest standards of confidentiality and discretion
• Maintain a clean and professional uniform appearance while on the floor
• Assist sales team members and customers with loading carts and moving product around
during shopping experience
• Maintain safe, clean and efficient loading practices into customer vehicles
• Maintain safe, clean and efficient loading practices off loading product
• Have a radio/walkie-talkie with you at all times for in-house communications
• Maintain all company property and devices with care and respect
• Assist with processing in new plant materials and products, as needed
• Assist with add-on sales and all customer requests, when appropriate
• Assist with watering plant materials, as needed
• Attend all applicable company meetings, required
• Contribute to the maintenance, organization and cleanliness of Garden Seventeen facilities
- Must be able to lift 60lbs
- Must be able and willing to work outside in the elements as need
- Must be able to work weekends
- Landscape, garden, or plant
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.