Landscape Install Foreman
- 1426 W Howard Ln, Austin, TX 78728, USA
Native Edge Landscape is not your typical landscape design firm. Grown from seed right here in Austin, Native Edge is a full-service landscaping business committed to responsibility—to our environment, our community, and our clients.
Native Edge Landscape is seeking a Landscape Install Foreman to manage and develop our growing installation department and team!
We need a motivated self starter with strong leadership skills and experience in onsite project management. Hired applicant will be paid competitively based on experiance and be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are properly installed with today’s construction standards.
- Overseeing and directing all installation crews and crew leaders.
- Working with in-house design team to finalize details of landscape installations.
- Coordinating & scheduling of landscape installs.
- Coordinating & scheduling the ordering, delivery and/or pickup of plants and materials.
- Coordinating & scheduling of contractors.
- Directing crew on site and leading them through tasks and projects.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained and any broken or missing equipment is fixed or replaced.
- Updating the appropriate designers on projects progress throughout the day.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Keeping project on schedule and in budget.
- Keeping appropriate Native Edge staff informed of any relevant customers communications/issues.
- Managing multiple install jobs and work orders at the same time.
Previous experience in landscape or similar industry is required. Strong customer relations, excellent people skills are a must!
Because we are a growing company, starting this position will require you to assist as labor in some installs from time to time. Being fit, and physically active is a must. Must be able to work in extreme conditions: heat, cold, etc. Can not be afraid to get dirty.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Management experience
- Landscape management experience
- Construction experience
- Expected to have knowledge in general construction aspects ranging from planting, concrete, carpentry, and metal work
- Leadership experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge in material ordering and estimating
- Customer service experience and knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Available after 90 days
- Free checking account from Frost
- Yearly Personal & Sick Days
- Vacation Days