- 1 Lefante Way, Bayonne, NJ, United States
Our practice is looking for a dedicated Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering a great patient experience. Our Optometrists are comprehensive primary eye care specialists. They see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs and often catch systemic issues. We believe they are the hero of primary eye care.
Our goal is to create a team of Doctors who can do their best work, be fulfilled, and know they are contributing to work that really matters: helping people experience life more clearly. We remove the complexities of practice management with a support team of trained optical professionals including optometric technicians, opticians, contact lens technicians, receptionists, and management staff.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Work that Stays at Work: no practice management responsibilities to take home
- Rest and Relaxation: paid time off, paid holidays, and no on-call or late evening hours
- Financial Benefits: competitive salary, bonus potential, professional liability coverage, and a retirement savings plan
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, wellness program and more
- Free Education: a network-wide Continuing Education Symposium with industry experts and 22 hours of COPE-approved CE
- Development Opportunities: clinical roles, ambassador roles, leadership roles, and mentorship
We empower you to provide comprehensive eye exams that meet or exceed the standards set forth by the American Optometric Association and your state.
Our Optometrists manage a variety of anterior and posterior ocular disease to their comfort level including but not limited to:
- Treating corneal ulcers and uveitis
- Diagnosing diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Diagnosing macular disease, retinal holes, and retinal detachments
Our offices are equipped with the latest technology from best-in-class vendors like Topcon, Zeiss, and Nidek. Optometrists utilize this top-notch equipment without the worries of costs or maintenance.
Doctor of Optometry Degree (OD) from an Accredited School of Optometry
State Licensed or will be licensed to practice Optometry (New Graduates) in the state in which you will be practicing.
We value and respect the unique and individual differences that everyone brings. We embrace all differences in matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a place where people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
If you are curious and want to learn more, please reach out to schedule a time to visit with us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.