Team Lead - Optical Manufacturing Lab
- 640 Shiloh Rd, Suite 100, Plano, TX, United States
National Vision, Inc. is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised and career growth is a reality.
Our optical lab is seeking experienced lab technicians to serve in the following Lead positions at our growing lab:
- AR Lead (1st shift)
- Inventory Lead (1st shift)
- Surface Lead (2nd shift)
- 1st shift: Mon-Fri, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd shift: Sun-Thurs, 4:30 pm - 1:00 am (10% shift differential paid)
Leads are expert associates who are responsible for proficiently performing all of the various tasks within the assigned department and are capable of exceeding expectations at all stations within the department.
Leads also assist the Supervisor with training, cross training and development of associates within the department, training new associates according to direction from the department Supervisor, conduct professional improvement plans with direction from the Supervisor and work with the Supervisor to review and improve performance and environment of the department.
- No specific education level required
- Optical experience is required
- Must have a prior work history serving as a Lead, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience demonstrating knowledge required for the role
- Prior experience in a mass manufacturing environment desired
- Must be able to read and write English
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package. Some of the benefits include:
- Generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Bi-weekly lab production BONUS opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Wellness Plan incentives
- Other insurance options, employee assistance and much more
Please see our website at www.nationalvision.com to learn more.