Assistant Branch Manager - Niagara
- Niagara Falls, Canada
About National Money Mart
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
Payday Loans, Cheque cashing, Foreign Currency, Western Union, We buy Gold, Taxes
- Company Size
- Our Assistant Branch Managers, are Multi Taskers Extraordinaire. In this role – you will learn to do it all; recruitment, people management, sales, customer service, local marketing, risk management, business development, security of your store and its assets, and the list goes on… In our company, the brighter you shine, the more training, and personal development you will get. This is a retail career, not just any ordinary job!
- You have completed High School
- You have 2 years of Management under your belt in a fast paced environment.
- You have mastered the art of managing risk
- You have proven success in driving sales, and growing your business. You own your neighborhood/district/area.
- You have an amazing personality and communication style
- You are super-organized, and highly analytical
- Your employees can’t imagine working for anyone else and are incredibly loyal to you
- You have unquestionable integrity
- You are the type of leader, who goes “all the way” to achieve success.
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.
National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.