Customer Service Representative - St. Catharines
- St Catharines, Canada
About National Money Mart
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
- Specialties: Payday Loans, Cheque cashing, Foreign Currency, Western Union, We buy Gold, Taxes
- Website: http://www.moneymart.ca
- Industry: Retail, Sales, Financial Services
- Company Size: 5001-10,000 employees
- Founded: 1982
Our CSR’s, are Jacks/Jills of all trades! In this role – you will do it all; sales, customer service, local marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on… In our company, the brighter you shine, the more training, and personal development you will get. This is a retail career, not just any ordinary job!
- You have completed High School
- You have retail experience in fast a paced environment
- You have an amazing personality and communication style
- You are super-organized and are a problem solver
- Your co-workers can’t imagine working with anyone else, you are always the life of the party
- You take pride in everything that you do, and it shows
- You have unquestionable integrity
- You have great customer service experience and are great at sales
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.
National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.