Customer Service Representative (Prince Rupert)
- Prince Rupert, BC, Canada, Prince Rupert, Canada
About National Money Mart
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
- Specialties: Payday Loans, Cheque cashing, Foreign Currency, Western Union, We buy Gold, Taxes
- Website: http://www.moneymart.ca
- Industry: Retail, Sales, Financial Services
- Company Size: 5001-10,000 employees
- Founded: 1982
Our CSR’s, are Jacks/Jills of all trades! In this role – you will do it all; sales, customer service, local marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on… In our company, the brighter you shine, the more training, and personal development you will get. This is a retail career, not just any ordinary job!
The primary function of the CSR is to provide customers with a high level of satisfaction through the provision of Money Mart/The Check Cashing Store services.
· Provide a high level of Customer Service – consistently receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
· Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and record properly and enter into POS (fine count all monies received and given out).
· Register new customers quickly and efficiently
· Promote the loan products and services
· Complete loan documentation
· Review and update loan files
· Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring the 3 R’s are correctly answered.
· Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring the 3 R’s are correctly answered.
· Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to complete the transaction.
· Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all sales are correctly recorded.
· Enter customer and maker information completely and accurately into POS.
· Copy, record, and do follow up work on all walked checks.
· Send out watches and updates on problem checks and / or payments made on chargebacks via POS.
· Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
· Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis (at least quarterly).
· Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable Transactions.
· Extensive understanding of all company policies and procedures.
· Prepare collection files and assist in the collection process.
· General office duties and proper use of all office equipment.
· Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
· Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
· Successfully, open and close the store and complete all paperwork accurately.
· All other job related duties as directed by Management.
- You have completed High School
- You have retail experience in fast a paced environment
- You have an amazing personality and communication style
- You are super-organized and are a problem solver
- Your co-workers can’t imagine working with anyone else, you are always the life of the party
- You take pride in everything that you do, and it shows
- You have unquestionable integrity
- You can sell anything – to anyone and do it with flawlessly
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.