Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.
HIRING NOW!!! (Bilingual Spanish/English)
We are currently looking for Security Officers that live in the Miami Beach/North Miami Beach area to come and join our team. As a Security Officer, you are responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of a company's employees, visitors, and/or associated property. In a few easy steps, you too can be a part of our amazing team.
Come be a part of our amazing team!
- Security guards are responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of a company's employees, visitors, and associated property. Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Valid class D license issued by the State of Florida
- Must have a valid FL Drivers License
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must have a SmartPhone
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.