Venue Security (Part-Time) ($17-$20/hr)
About Nashville Soccer Club and GEODIS Park:
GEODIS Park is North America’s largest soccer-specific stadium and home to Nashville’s professional soccer team, Nashville Soccer Club. GEODIS Park is a 30,000-seat stadium officially opening its doors for Nashville SC’s first home match on May 1, 2022.
What it’s like working for Nashville Soccer Club:
Working for Nashville Soccer Club is like being part of a family. We care about all our associates, and we work hard to create a positive culture. Nashville Soccer Club is made up of people who are passionate about their community, the sport of soccer, and being part of something new and exciting.
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Assist with controlling access to the Stadium including registering and directing visitors.
- Help with writing reports on all accidents or potential problems that occur, as well as notifying the Security management team.
- Issue temporary access badges to authorized personnel as required by procedures.
- Escort visitors and other personnel as required by procedures.
- Inspect packages and other designated items as required (including assignment as a searcher).
- Conduct foot patrol and Stadium security checks.
- Assist with inspecting bags and purses at all entry points for prohibited items, as well as operate a walk-through metal detector (WTMD) or Evolv machine.
- Be observant for trespassers and unauthorized persons.
- Operate and monitor CCTV and access control systems where required.
- Initiate appropriate response as required for various alarms.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals available for 20-25 per week, and available to attend all necessary in-person and virtual training as a prerequisite for employment
- Able to obtain a State of Tennessee Security Guard License
- Must enjoy helping others and working within a team environment
- Ability to be trained to operate a golf cart, magnetometer wand, and walk-through metal detector and Evolv machine
- Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 25-60 lbs. as necessary
- Okay with working in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.