Inside Sales Associate (Starting at $13hr+Commision)
- 514 Timpanogos Parkway bld G suite 2100, Orem, UT, United States
At Nanoheal, we focus on building a company we love. We work hard so we can play hard. We offer fun perks including a cereal bar, ping-pong tournaments, competitions, and more. Above all we want to see our employees succeed.
We believe technology should enrich life, not distract from it. Since 2004, we have been entrusted by our members to provide immediate technology advice, safety and support. Families, individuals and small business owners rely on us to be their solution to almost any technology challenge. Our U.S.-based network of advisors take pride handcrafting fast solutions for each unique member.
As technology evolves, Bask's tools and services grow to match. In addition to 24/7 support, our memberships include best-in-class identity protection, antivirus, proactive maintenance and cloud storage. We provide security and support for computers, smartphones, tablets and more. Members expect high performance and constant connectivity from all of their devices, and our Technology Advisors work hard to deliver it.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you would:
• Speak with prospective customers looking for a solution to their computer problems
• Educate and advise them about the solutions our company can provide
• Use cutting edge technology and be exposed to the latest in computer technology
• Continually provide and contribute towards company and process improvements
We are actively hiring team members to work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
We are looking for eager sales professionals (tele-sales experience is preferred) and proficient in navigating multiple web applications simultaneously speaking with potential members.
Ideal candidates possess the following skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
* Capacity and willingness to learn and develop new skills
* Develop relationships with our customers
* Proficiency with computers and technology
* Ability to work FULL TIME
Above all… THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND WILL TO SUCCEED
We have a fantastic team that is founded on mutual respect.