Technical Account Manager
- 514 East Timpanogos Circle, Building G,, Orem, Utah, United States
At Nanoheal, we focus on building a company we love. We work hard so we can play hard. We offer fun perks including a cereal bar, ping-pong tournaments, competitions, and more. Above all we want to see our employees succeed. If you need to be micro-managed, this is not the job for you. If you’re driven, team oriented, good with computers, and love connecting with people; submit your resume, and you might just be a new Nanite!
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Insurance
· Birthday PTO
· Amenities Center/Gym
· Ping-Pong Tournaments
· Open Cereal Bar
· Culture-Focused Office Environment
· Awesome Co-Workers
Since our founding in 2012, our goal has been to provide the best automation software on the market. We’ve continuously worked to not only deliver the most innovative features, but also leverage the potential of the cloud and the effectiveness of a SaaS delivery model.
Today Nanoheal is a global leader and helps with the management of hundreds of thousands of devices for OEMs, SIs, MSPs, premium tech support providers and more. We are a dedicated team, committed to helping our customers succeed.
As a Technical Account Manager you would:
- Be based out of the Nanoheal Orem, Utah office but may be required to travel 50% of the time.
- Act as liaison between Nanoheal, customers, and partners.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise to partner delivery and technical organizations.
- Deliver compelling, measurable value and solutions to our clients that help them transform their businesses and empower their end users to achieve the highest levels of performance.
- Communicate product and project requirements and status between Nanoheal and partners.
- Build and maintain post-sales relationships with customers.
- Provide training to ensure adoption by customers.
- Act as a dedicated Technical Account Manager you will provide enablement and support to our client, which will include- but is not limited to, the installation, implementation, and enablement of software in order to provide continual and improved value to clients.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Report on product performance.
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or addition features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics.
- Perform technical account management for the allocated partners.
- Perform data analysis of the tool usage and identify areas of improvement.
- Act as a technical arm of sales and participate in sales engagement discussions.
- Conduct technical demos for new engagements.
- Scope and conduct proof of concept and pilot engagements.
- Configure Nanoheal tool for new partner requirements.
- Manage new account onboarding, related transition, and transformation projects.
- Work with different functional and delivery teams within Nanoheal for effective delivery of product and services to allocates accounts.
- Understand partner business data to identify realistic area and scope of automation using Nanoheal tools.
An ideal candidate possesses the following skills and qualifications:
- 8 Years Program Management and 2-5 Account Management Experience
- ITIL Certifications
- Project Management Knowledge
- End User Environment technical background preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Ability to work in Orem, Utah office and travel up to 50%.
Above all… THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND WILL TO SUCCEED
Nanoheal is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a fantastic team that is founded on mutual respect.