Customer Success Agent/Membership Sales
- 514 East Timpanogos Circle, Building G, Suite 2100, Orem, Utah
At Nanoheal, we focus on building a company we love. We work hard so we can play hard. We offer fun perks including a cereal bar, ping-pong tournaments, competitions, and more. Above all we want to see our employees succeed.
Since our founding in 2012, our goal has been to provide the best automation software on the market. We’ve continuously worked to not only deliver the most innovative features, but also leverage the potential of the cloud and the effectiveness of a SaaS delivery model.
Today Nanoheal is a global leader and helps with the management of hundreds of thousands of devices for OEMs, SIs, MSPs, premium tech support providers and more. We are a dedicated team, committed to helping our customers succeed.
As a membership and connection specialist, you would:
- Answer calls and chats from Nanoheal customers and Members
- Upsell existing members
- Sell memberships to one-time customers
- Resolve low-level technical and provide guidance with technology questions
- Gain a knowledge of aspects of memberships being sold.
- Perform automated computer tune-ups when needed
- Determine the needs of the customer and provide resolution
- Navigate and document various systems and applications
- Special projects as requested by the management team
- Adhere to all Nanoheal KPI performance standards and measurements
The Inbound Service Representative (Membership and connection specialist) is the primary contact for service and the liaison between Nanoheal technicians and customers. The person in this position takes full responsibility for the member experience, and membership sales, from the moment the service request is received, from passing it to the appropriate technician to resolve the issues, to validating the customer's satisfaction with the work. Customer experience is the membership and connection specialist’s number one priority. In order to be successful, the person in this position must be a strong team player, have a strong work ethic, excellent multitasking skills, fantastic communication and sales ability, and have a strong service DNA. The membership and connection specialist is to manage the phone and chat queues for which they are responsible.
This position requires you to work in our Orem office. Weekend work is required (Tuesday thru Saturday, Sunday thru Thursday, Thursday through Monday or Friday through Tuesday).
- High School Diploma (or GED) plus a minimum 6 months customer service experience (in a call-center atmosphere) or similar activity, 2 or more preferred
- Team Oriented
- At least one year in an IT-related role preferred
- Previous sales experience; telesales preferred
- Must be competent with navigating a computer and multiple applications simultaneously
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
Nanoheal is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a fantastic team that is founded on mutual respect.