Quality Assurance Analyst
- 514 East Timpanogos Circle, Building G, Suite 2100, Orem, Utah
At Nanoheal, we focus on building a company we love. We work hard so we can play hard. We offer fun perks including a cereal bar, ping-pong tournaments, competitions, and more. Above all we want to see our employees succeed.
Since our founding in 2012, our goal has been to provide the best automation software on the market. We’ve continuously worked to not only deliver the most innovative features, but also leverage the potential of the cloud and the effectiveness of a SaaS delivery model.
Today Nanoheal is a global leader and helps with the management of hundreds of thousands of devices for OEMs, SIs, MSPs, premium tech support providers and more. We are a dedicated team, committed to helping our customers succeed.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you would:
- Review inbound and outbound calls based on quality assurance metrics.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare quality assurance reports.
- Work with line managers to ensure compliance, script adherence, courteous tone and greeting.
- Assist in developing process improvement procedures to enhance agent performance.
- Direct quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures, developing new models, and implementing changes.
Ideal candidates possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Team oriented
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work with various computer programs.
- Strong initiative with problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to all compliance regulations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work FULL TIME
Above all… THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND WILL TO SUCCEED
Nanoheal is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a fantastic team that is founded on mutual respect.