- 514 Timpanogos Parkway bld G suite 2100, Orem, Utah
At Nanoheal, we focus on building a company we love. We work hard so we can play hard. We offer fun perks including a cereal bar, ping-pong tournaments, competitions, and more. Above all we want to see our employees succeed.
Since our founding in 2012, our goal has been to provide the best automation software on the market. We’ve continuously worked to not only deliver the most innovative features, but also leverage the potential of the cloud and the effectiveness of a SaaS delivery model.
Today Nanoheal is a global leader and helps with the management of hundreds of thousands of devices for OEMs, SIs, MSPs, premium tech support providers and more. We are a dedicated team, committed to helping our customers succeed.
As a support technician, you would:
- Resolve Hardware and Software issues (Resolve 1.75 tickets per hour or more)
- Appropriately escalate issues that you cannot resolve
- Focused resolution on Easy/Quick issues, Nanoheal Software issues, and New Member Set Ups
- Act as a resource to back up the inbound Customer Service Team (Technology Advisors)
- Willingly accept work with no push-back from Customer Service, T3s, and Managers
- Focus on fixing the primary issue listed on the ticket utilizing all our technical resources
- Ensure all work is completed according to the ticket and the verbalized needs of the member
- Validate directly with the customer (via chat or phone) that the work was completed to their satisfaction
- Adhere to all Nanoheal KPI performance standards and measurements
- Demonstrate a passion for service and a member experience
- Maintain contact with the customer providing updates throughout the course of work completion
- Thoroughly document all customer interactions and actions performed on customer machines
- Remain updated and current on all support tools to ensure consistent service performance in solving all problems
As a Support Technician for Nanoheal, you will be responsible for repairing residential technical issues, that may include email, password, internet browser and connectivity issues for Nanoheal’s consumer customers. This includes but is not limited to desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers, etc. Support Technicians are required to complete tasks in an acceptable time and at a high level of quality according to the customer satisfaction.
• High School Education
• Two year associates degree preferred
• Intermediate knowledge of a computers and peripherals
• Understands how to troubleshoot Technical issues and find the fastest path to resolution
• Installs, troubleshoots and configures complex or challenging software and software packages
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of MAC OS X 10.4 and higher
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of networking concepts and configurations
• At least 2 years professional experience in a technical role
• At least 1 year professional experience in service oriented role, preferably in a technical, call center environment
***Preference to those individuals with TestOut Pro Certifications such as PC Pro, Network Pro, or Security Pro***
Nanoheal is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a fantastic team that is founded on mutual respect.