- Dallas, TX, USA
- Department: Human Resources
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is the nation’s leading independent distributor of life and health insurance products focused on serving the Senior Market. From Medicare to Final Expense we understand the market space. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network with over 275,000 independent agents. Integrity serves over one million clients a year with over 5,000 employees. In 2021, Integrity expects to place more than $3 billion in new premium.
will work closely with our HR Business Partners, Recruiting, HR M&A and the extended leadership team to design, implement, and administer total compensation programs and processes that align talent with the business goals and strategy. You will provide technical and analytical expertise, as well as leadership on key compensation processes and projects.
· Design and manage reward programs and processes aligned with business objectives and talent strategy, linking pay to performance
· Develop and administer broad based base pay program including salary structures
· Conduct market and internal assessments and participate in salary surveys to maintain a competitive compensation program and make recommendations
· Design and administer the annual merit planning, budgeting, and analysis process
· Administer the annual leadership bonus plan process
· Manage the Employee Ownership (equity) Program process to include tracking eligibility, communications and record keeping
· Works closely with the HR M&A team to recommend creative retention and integration solutions.
· Consult with and influence both peers and leadership
· Develop effective communications, manager training and program rollouts
· Participate and lead a variety of projects as needed in support of compensation programs and initiatives
· Partner with CHRO on executive compensation
Job Title: Compensation Manager Department: HR
Reports to: Managing Director, HR Services
· Ability to operate with high energy, sense of urgency and flexibility in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
· Exceptionally analytical with advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
· Ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data.
· Demonstrated ability to think critically, analyze, listen, clarify, solve problems and work independently.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline.
· 8-10 years of progressive experience in compensation program design and management.
· CCP, PHR, SPHR preferred.
· Stock Administration experience or working knowledge of equity plans preferred
· Experience working with ADP Workday preferred.
· Keeps abreast of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance, including but not limited to exemption status reviews, sick pay states and minimum wage changes)
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.