Senior Analyst, IT Data Operations
- Rockville, MD, United States
- Department: IT
We are currently developing voclosporin, an investigational therapy, for the treatment of lupus nephritis (LN) and other proteinuric diseases. We are also advancing voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS), a topical formulation, for the treatment of dry eye syndrome (DES). And we are actively hunting for other innovative drugs which have the potential to change the lives of people with rare autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
The Senior Analyst, IT Data Operations manages data analysis and usage requirements and focuses on data- and integration-intensive initiatives. Primary responsibilities include working with understanding data analysis and integration requirements and guiding solution design and architecture to meet these needs, in addition to core business analyst responsibilities.
Do you come from a small but rapidly growing pharmaceutical or biotechnology company where you were responsible for a variety of aspects of data management related to CRM, primary and secondary commercial data, and hub/speciality pharmacy data? If so, this role might be for you.
- Manage requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation processes to capture business and end user needs. Prioritize needs within and across projects based on business impact
- Assess the risks of solution options and develop plans to mitigate them
- Support enterprise data and analytics strategy and organizational change management
- Day to day monitoring and management of all internal and external data feeds
- Work with business partners to understand requirements for data use, analysis, and quality
- Work with large complex data and have an advanced knowledge of SQL
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data and to integrate data or applications to enhance business value
- Coordinate with data owners to ensure data accessibility and quality
- Act as IT Subject Matter Expert on Data Management, Data Preparation and Data Delivery to cross functional teams
- Work closely with data aggregator partner/vendor to ensure data needs are met
- 3+ years in a similar role in biotech, pharmaceuticals, or relevant consulting experience
- Education in management information systems or IT an asset
- Strong understanding of data and integration architecture
- Ability to guide solution design and architecture to meet business needs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Influencing skills and demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Veeva CRM or Salesforce experience
- Experience with reporting using Power BI or Tableau
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.