Director, Commercial Data and Analytics
- Rockville, MD, USA
- Department: IT
Aurinia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapies in disease areas of high unmet medical need. We are currently developing voclosporin, an investigational drug, for the treatment of Lupus Nephritis (LN) and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS). Additionally, we are advancing voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS), a topical formulation, for the treatment of dry eye syndrome (DES).
The Director of Commercial Data and Analytics is a position is for an experienced, motivated individual to establish a data and analytics technology platform and play a critical role in the successful commercial launch of a new product. This role will be responsible for leading the data and analytics program at Aurinia by working with business leaders to set and implement strategy, and to deliver impactful solutions to the organization.
The candidate will ideally have led Data and Analytics team previously and has launch experience. The candidate must have previous experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Lead, develop and set strategy for the Aurinia data and analytics program.
- Work in partnership with Commercial Operations to develop and implement Commercial Technologies (i.e. CRM, Data Warehouse, MRL and Alignment tools)
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to develop and maintain enterprise data models in support of the commercialization of drugs in the specialty setting, leveraging best practices in Data Warehousing, Master Data Management, and Business Intelligence.
- Develop and drive a strong data governance program among all business functions with a priority focus on the Commercial Enterprise: Drug Supply Chain, third party logistics, Patient HUB Services, Finance, Compliance, Medical Affairs, Commercial Operations, Market Access, Marketing, and Sales.
- Work with business and IT leaders to produce a comprehensive plan of annual investment related to the data and analytics program.
- Develop and lead a team of internal and external resources to deliver the data and analytics program.
- 10+ years experience in data management, commercial systems, and/or commercial analytics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Life Sciences industry experience is required.
- Launch experience is preferred.
- Experience in leading a data and analytics team preferred.
- Extensive experience designing and managing data strategy and research methodologies.
- Able to demonstrate innovative thinking and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at every level.
- Must possess experience managing multiple, complex projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical background in data science and analytics, including SQL, R and other common analytics toolsets.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM), data governance, and data quality business processes, solutions, methodologies.
- Experience with Veeva CRM and/or Salesforce CRM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Rheumatology or Rare Disease Experience Preferred
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.