Customer Order Service Specialist
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Department: Customer Care
Come be a part of the company that is transforming the way diabetes care is being delivered to patients across the globe!
Senseonics, maker of the first and only 90-day continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) implantable sensor (Eversense), is looking for people to create excitement and drive adoption for this new, life-changing technology. Eversense, our Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, is designed to be the first fully implantable continuous glucose monitoring system that is highly accurate and stable throughout its long sensor life and will enable people with diabetes to live their lives with ease!
The Customer Order Service Specialist (COSS) provides support to patients who have requested the Senseonics system via their physician. The COSS will research coverage and assign patient leads to the applicable in-network distributor in order to fulfill their request. The COSS will also create, maintain and update the coverage database that will be responsible for housing health insurance data and their corresponding in network distributor. This database will aid the COSS in ensuring the patient is sent to the most cost-effective distributor for supplies. The COSS will also be responsible with communicating and updating patient status reports provided by distributors and be responsible for day to day management of the distributor partners. COSS will also communicate with Senseonics manufacturing on rolling production requirements for the US market based on sales and distributor data input. COSS will also serve to support the Outside Sales Team.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Ensure patient leads are researched and presented to the correct distributor for fulfillment based on cost effectiveness
· Ensure patient order updates that are received from distributors are encompassed in Senseonics’ system to provide the most current order status
· Work to develop and maintain the most up to date health insurance and distributor in-network relationships to aid the Customer Order Service Department in funneling patients to the correct supplier
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information to patients, distributors and executives by using the right methods/tools/resources
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and company policies and procedures
· Provide rolling manufacturing forecasts for the US market
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
· 4-year college degree with 3 years’ market related experience or High school degree with 4 years’ market related experience
· Proven customer service experience
· Experience in the diabetic supply industry preferred
· Good organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Computer literacy: e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- 4-year college degree or High school degree with more than 10 years market related experience
- Proven customer service experience
- Experience in the diabetic supply industry preferred
- Good organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy: e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Please note the new location of this position. The position will be located within the Solara Medical building in Phoenix, AZ but will be working for Senseonics. Their hours will still be Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm PST.
Senseonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.