Customer Order Service –Reorder Specialist
- Remote, Not Specified, United States
- Department: Customer Care
Come be a part of the company that is transforming the way diabetes care is being delivered to patients across the globe!
Senseonics, maker of the first and only 90-day continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) implantable sensor (Eversense), is looking for people to create excitement and drive adoption for this new, life-changing technology. Eversense, our Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, is designed to be the first fully implantable continuous glucose monitoring system that is highly accurate and stable throughout its long sensor life and will enable people with diabetes to live their lives with ease!
Customer Order Service - Inside Sales Specialist manages sales leads by contacting them and explaining the clinical and lifestyle benefits of our products with the goal of converting them into sales. Collaborates with members of the customer order services team and outside sales team by handling remote interactions with customers. As an inside sales/ business development representative will be responsible for helping to ensure re-orders occur timely and consistently, prospecting, qualifying leads to support the Regional Sales teams. You will also be responsible for managing inquiries, helping with issues, and providing updates on requests. Inside sales support professionals must consistently and timely update information in the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software. This includes account details, sales history data, re-order information and profiles of inbound leads.
- We are looking for individuals who demonstrate:
- -Strong customer service and communication skills
- · The ability to problem-solve and offer solutions
- · A consultative approach to sharing product knowledge
- · Motivated self-starter
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- · An upbeat and professional demeanor
- · And a desire to grow and succeed!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop industry, product and process knowledge
- Articulate the features and benefits of the Senseonics Eversense System to include knowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of the product.
- Assist in ensuring customers begin their reorder process in a timely manner
- Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound call and the ability to identify and resolve customer concerns within the process
- Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
- Build strong, proactive sales and account management skills
- Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
- Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Senseonics customers
- Meet or exceed monthly departmental goals and targets as established by management
- Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include HIPAA, ACW (after call work), and make effective efforts to reach leads, prospective customers, and ensure all anticipated re-orders occur
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies, professional excellence, teamwork and integrity
- Maintain high attention to detail throughout daily tasks and projects including accurate notation and details of each customer account to ensure proper and timely follow up
- Assist other departments and team members when required or requested to help meet business needs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- 4-year college degree or High school degree with more than 5 years of market related experience
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy: e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred, Adobe, MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) a plus.
Senseonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.