- Germantown, MD, USA
- Department: Corporate
Come be a part of the company that is transforming the way diabetes care is being delivered to patients across the globe!
Senseonics, maker of the first and only 90-day continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) implantable sensor (Eversense), is looking for people to create excitement and drive adoption for this new, life-changing technology. Eversense, our Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, is designed to be the first fully implantable continuous glucose monitoring system that is highly accurate and stable throughout its long sensor life and will enable people with diabetes to live their lives with ease!
We are looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to support the finance team with all aspects of the day to day accounting function as needed. The ideal candidate is ready to work hard, have fun, and utilize their technical skills to further develop their accounting career.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will gain valuable experience and have impact in multiple facets of operational accounting and related tasks in a publicly traded, dynamic, rapidly growing business.
- Record accounting transactions following Senseonics internal control processes
- Perform account reconciliations and close procedures
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
- Assist with annual and quarterly audits
- Identify, suggest, and adhere to internal control policies and procedures
- Provide assistance for special accounting projects as needed
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- Candidate has or is in pursuit of, a CPA license
- Experience with, the accounting function of a publicly traded company
- Excellent analytical skills and a sound understanding of accounting principals
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and effective record keeping
- Works well under pressure and are able to prioritize work and meet challenging deadlines
- Have excellent written and oral communication and a positive, team-oriented attitude
Senseonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.