MS DYNAMICS 365 FO DEVELOPER
NXTKey Corporation has been delivering Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions to US Federal Government since 2005.
NXTKey Corporation is an agile Small Business that places emphasis on teamwork and partnership with our clients to produce optimum contract performance. We have refined our solution from experience supporting highly complex Department of Justice (DOJ) environments such as United States Marshals Service (USMS), Justice Management Division (JMD), Office of Justice Programs (OJP) and Federal Prison Industries (FPI).
Our depth of experience allows us to provide IT security support for a wide range of IT General Support Systems (GSS) and major applications (MAs) within the Federal Enterprise and following the guidance in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and information systems security support services in accordance with OMB Circular A-130, NIST guidelines and standards, as well as other federal policies and regulations.
• Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business
model and its integration with technology.
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or
• Research, gather and synthesize business requirements.
• Perform Dynamics FO configuration, custom development, integration, code, and data
migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO.
• Participate in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics
365 FO, C# .NET.
• Contribute to the customer's architectural best practices and ERP customization
standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365 FO.
• Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level
possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 9 years minimum working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP/FO platform, the entity model,
security model, Web services, and xRM framework
• Design, Build and Configure the application based on the business needs with D365
• Should have good Hands on with Dynamics D365 & AX
• FIT/GAP analysis, and provide the functional solution Ability to design and document the
functional requirements Create test scripts and support for functional testing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.