NXTKey Corp / Magnus Management was founded in 2005 and is a Prime Contractor at several Federal Government Agencies. We are focused on providing Cyber Security Services and have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
- Experience with IaaS; implementing scalable cloud-based environments and systems; service-oriented architectures and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable, high-throughput systems that process large amounts of data.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies.
- Experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production.
- Experience with systems reliability, load balancing, monitoring, logging.
- Security first mindset.
- Required experience with AWS, Docker ecosystem, ECS, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Linux.
- Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet, Kubernetes, OpenShift, SonarQube, JUnit, Selenium, JMeter, Galing, Splunk, CloudWatch, New Relic, Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering or related discipline or substitute 4 years’ experience involving cloud based architecture or implementation. Obtaining and maintaining an industry recognized applicable Cloud Computing vendor certification can be substituted for a BS Degree.
- Minimum experience of 4 years in Networking, Server Virtualization or Cloud Transitions
US Citizen Only.
Preferred: Public Trust clearance