Mobile Security Engineer
- Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, USA
NXTKey Corporation has been delivering Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions to US Federal Government since 2005.
NXTKey Corporation is a 15 year old ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 (SVC) + SSD certified and agile Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) qualified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), that has refined our Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions by supporting highly complex Information Technology (IT) environments at the Department of Justice (DOJ) United States Marshals Service (USMS), Justice Management Division (JMD), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Federal Prison Industries (FPI) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Our depth of experience allows us to provide IT security support for a wide range of IT General Support Systems (GSS) and major applications (MAs) within the Federal Enterprise and following the guidance in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and information systems security support services in accordance with OMB Circular A-130, NIST guidelines and standards, as well as other federal policies and regulations.
· Manage mobile devices using Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
· Perform security reviews of mobile application designs, source code and deployments as required.
· Participate in infrastructure and application project teams providing consultation on information security designs with a focus on mobile devices and applications.
· Define, review and enforce information security policy, standards and guidelines for mobility operations and technology implementations.
· Must have a minimum of two (2) years of mobile security engineering experience with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration testing).
· Must have proven experience (i.e. a minimum of two (2) years) with performing security, compliance and risk assessments on mobile devices and mobile device applications.
· Hands-on knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile), mobile device design architecture (smartphone, tablet, etc.), mobile application source code testing.
· Bachelor’s degree B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, or a related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- US Citizen only.
- Must have an Active Public Trust clearance.