Computer Forensic IT Analyst
- Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, USA
NXTKey Corporation has been delivering Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions to US Federal Government since 2005.
NXTKey Corporation is a 15 year old ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 (SVC) + SSD certified and agile Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) qualified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), that has refined our Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions by supporting highly complex Information Technology (IT) environments at the Department of Justice (DOJ) United States Marshals Service (USMS), Justice Management Division (JMD), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Federal Prison Industries (FPI) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Our depth of experience allows us to provide IT security support for a wide range of IT General Support Systems (GSS) and major applications (MAs) within the Federal Enterprise and following the guidance in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and information systems security support services in accordance with OMB Circular A-130, NIST guidelines and standards, as well as other federal policies and regulations.
- Determine the significance and reliability of incoming information.
- Establish and maintain intelligence records and files.
- Conduct research efforts.
- Gather, analyze, and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
- Create IPB products in coordination with NCG-1 Operations Planners.
- Assimilate current intelligence into IPB products.
- Assimilate current intelligence into MCO readiness products.
- Manage NCG-1’s intelligence knowledge database.
- Facilitate information sharing by developing relationships, forming networks and partnering with international, national, state, and local contacts in the intelligence communities.
- Use knowledge and understanding of language, culture and history of specific regions to combat and stay ahead of threats.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Prior experience as an OPINTEL Analyst.
- At least 5 years’ experience in military intelligence analysis.
- Current Secret security clearance required.
- Intelligence Analyst should have skills in typing/keyboarding, organizing, and Microsoft Office Professional applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applicable programs. Intelligence Analyst should have the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Intelligence Analyst should have knowledge of basic concepts and formats of Navy correspondence.
- Intelligence Analyst should have the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Intelligence Analyst should be skilled in typing/keyboarding, organizing, use of Microsoft Office Professional applications, use of LAN computing operations, analyzing problems and generating flowcharts.
- Intelligence Analyst should have the ability to multi task and give special attention to detailed work.
- Intelligence Analyst should have knowledge of filing systems. Good organizational skills.