Senior Information Technology Systems Engineer
- 145 N St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
NXTKey Corp / Magnus Management was founded in 2005 and is a Prime Contractor at several Federal Government Agencies. We are focused on providing Cyber Security Services and have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
As Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing infrastructure in a distributed IT environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Performs technical security assessments, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments on various platforms including analysis of networks, servers, appliances, applications, business processes, and cloud integrations.
2. Providing IT Systems and Applications Engineering support for a large distributed IT infrastructure working within the Applications Management division.
3. Performing requirements analysis, design, and integration for complex software application environments and collaboration infrastructures.
4. Diagnosing and resolving the toughest performance, security, and/or technical challenges related to desktop support and deployments.
5. Participating in processes throughout all phases of ITIL Service Lifecycle.
6. Extensive experience in application virtualization, software packaging, automation scripting and across-the-wire enterprise system and application deployments.
7. Responsibility for investigating and resolving operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
8. Engineering, documenting, delivering and maintaining desktop, virtual desktop and thin client builds in accordance with customer specifications and security guidelines.
9. Other tasks to include requirements specification, performance modeling, end-to-end functional analysis, cost estimation, and joint application design.
10. Working on project teams responsible for engineering and packaging releases to integrate within the customer's production IT environment.
11. Writing implementation and design documents describing how security features are implemented
12. Providing direction and guidance to less experienced systems engineers.
1. 6 - 8+ years of experience in engineering and deploying complex IT systems.
2. BA or BS degree in CS, IT, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
3. US Citizen.
4. Active Public Trust / Top Secret / TS-SCI Clearance.
5. Security+CE / CISSP or equivalent certifications preferred.
US Citizen / Green Card Only