IT Security Analyst / Assessor
- Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, USA
NXTKey Corporation has been delivering Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions to US Federal Government since 2005.
NXTKey Corporation is an agile Small Business that places emphasis on teamwork and partnership with our clients to produce optimum contract performance. We have refined our solution from experience supporting highly complex Department of Justice (DOJ) environments such as United States Marshals Service (USMS), Justice Management Division (JMD), Office of Justice Programs
(OJP) and Federal Prison Industries (FPI).
Our depth of experience allows us to provide IT security support for a wide range of IT General Support Systems (GSS) and major applications (MAs) within the Federal Enterprise and following the guidance in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and information systems security support services in accordance with OMB Circular A-130, NIST guidelines and standards, as well as other federal policies and regulations.
IT Security Control Assessor needs to possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience conducting security control assessment of all NIST 800-53 controls
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 security controls and required documentation.
- Conducted security control assessments based on a Risk Management Framework approach.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security Assessment Methodology (CSAM) tool a plus
- US Citizen
- Certification(s) in information technology (i.e. Security+,)
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Working experience in Federal Government Contracts is a must.
- Active Public Trust Clearance (adjudicated within past 5 years) is a must.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.