Business Analyst and Customer Engagement SME (Program Analyst – Mid)
- Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, USA
NXTKey Corporation has been delivering Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions to US Federal Government since 2005.
NXTKey Corporation is an agile Small Business that places emphasis on teamwork and partnership with our clients to produce optimum contract performance. We have refined our solution from experience supporting highly complex Department of Justice (DOJ) environments such as United States Marshals Service (USMS), Justice Management Division (JMD), Office of Justice Programs
(OJP) and Federal Prison Industries (FPI).
Our depth of experience allows us to provide IT security support for a wide range of IT General Support Systems (GSS) and major applications (MAs) within the Federal Enterprise and following the guidance in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and information systems security support services in accordance with OMB Circular A-130, NIST guidelines and standards, as well as other federal policies and regulations.
Join a fast moving, innovative, and growing team in the development and modernization of a cybersecurity monitoring and management application used by multiple larger federal customers. The team is looking for qualified business analysts/customer engagement SMEs to join our team to work with the customer to manage and monitor the delivery and enhancements for the service.
Specific tasks include:
• Primary POC for customers for enhancements, issues, and support needs.
• Collect requirements work with the technical teams to translate them into discrete tasks for delivery.
• Manage customer communications and notifications. Including facilitating training for major upgrades.
• Operate as a Scrum Master, guiding the technical team’s delivery for new features and upgrades.
• Oversee ISO 20000/27000 processes, including verifying change management processes and documentation is completed.
• 6+ years providing administrative and functional support for program operations.
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in requirements collection and facilitation, including managing integrated project teams, working groups, and other similar efforts.
• Experience operating as a Scrum Master, or with Agile project management
• Experience with customer engagement, including communications, notification, training, and delivery.
• Ability to obtain a Top-Secret security clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.