Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist
- 1215 S Clark St, Arlington, VA 22202, USA
NXTKey Corp / Magnus Management was founded in 2005 and is a Prime Contractor at several Federal Government Agencies. We are focused on providing Cyber Security Services and have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist duties include:
• Coordination with organization users, on security incidents;
• Ensure all security incidents are tracked in the established reporting tools;
• Ensure all security incidents are handled within the established timeframes;
• Assist in the management of SIEM alerts and the investigation of suspected incidents;
• Coordinate with 24/7 operations to ensure incident response and monitoring activities are consistent around the clock (This position requires standard 9-5 M-F business hours) and;
• Draft user awareness bulletin content highlighting current threats and trends in security incidents.
• B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
• Minimum of five (5) years of information systems security experience.
• Experience with system event auditing, SIEM tool management and use, incident response procedures, and current malicious threat vectors.
• CISSP, Security +, or other relevant certification
Active Public Trust clearance, adjudicated within past 5 years.