Senior Information Systems Architect
- 145 N St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
NXTKey Corp / Magnus Management was founded in 2005 and is a Prime Contractor at several Federal Government Agencies. We are focused on providing Cyber Security Services and have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
As Senior Information Systems Architect you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing infrastructure in a distributed IT environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Designs and defines information technology (IT) system architecture for integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise.
2. Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
3. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
4. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
5. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
6. May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
1. 8 - 10+ years of experience in designing highly complex IT systems.
2. BA or BS degree in CS, IT, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
3. US Citizen.
4. Public Trust / Top Secret / TS-SCI Clearance.
5. Security+CE certification or equivalent required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.