Senior Cyber Security Architect
- 145 N St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
NXTKey Corp / Magnus Management was founded in 2005 and is a Prime Contractor at several Federal Government Agencies. We are focused on providing Cyber Security Services and have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
The Senior Cyber Security Architect will determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards and techniques; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platforms; identifying integration issues, and preparing cost estimates.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Assist in designing and supporting the overall security architecture of the enterprise systems environment.
2. Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
3. Work closely with Program Managers and team leads to build security into projects.
4. Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; adhering to industry standards.
5. Conduct vulnerability testing for systems, networks, and applications; coordinate risk remediation efforts, and implement mitigating controls as needed.
6. Provide risk analysis to assist with configuration management.
7. Assist in implementation and maintaining of enterprise vulnerability management program.
8. Prepare system reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends, and to communicate security issues to senior management.
9. Provide oversight and roadmaps for infrastructure security devices, including IPS, SIEM, malware proxies, network and systems access controls, firewalls, authentication devices, enterprise monitoring systems, and others.
10. Assist in design, implementation and maintaining enterprise security event monitoring program and process.
11. Facilitate the review and verification of new third-party vendors with respect to their information security policies and procedures, including administration of all third-party contracts, which require security controls.
1. 8 – 10+ years of experience in network and endpoint security architecture.
2. BA or BS degree in CS, IT, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
3. US Citizen.
4. Public Trust / Top Secret / TS-SCI Clearance.
5. CISSP and CEH certifications required.
US Citizen / Green Card Only