Senior Information Technology Project Manager
- 145 N St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
NXTKey Corp / Magnus Management was founded in 2005 and is a Prime Contractor at several Federal Government Agencies. We are focused on providing Cyber Security Services and have a Top Secret Facility Clearance.
The Sr. Project Manager oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Directly managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. Responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of government contract technology product implementations. Accountable for full life cycle project management, including project initiation and planning, development, testing, implementation, and closeout.
2. Plan, program, and recommend allocation of resources to support the mission and associated goals and objectives. Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects. Develop, prioritize and defend IT resource requirements.
3. Develop project schedules and recommends appropriate lead-lag times. Plan workload for multiple project management teams and de-conflicts resources. Provide forward-looking schedule analysis to Leadership.
4. Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas. Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
5. Source the capabilities, skills and technology necessary to meet customer requirements supported by service level agreements
6. Conducts regular, periodic, project management status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues, challenges, risks, and project management activities
- Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Accurately assessing, managing, and reporting dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Developing required project artifacts such as project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, etc. depending on methodology (Waterfall, Agile).
- Publishing periodic project status reports.
1. 8 - 10+ years of managing large and complex technology integration projects.
2. BA or BS degree in CS, IT, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
3. US Citizen.
4. Active Public Trust / Top Secret / TS-SCI Clearance.
5. PMP certification required.
US Citizen / Green Card Only