Program Analyst/ Lease Administrator
- Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA, United States
NVE, Inc. (NVE) is a Woman Owned Small Business that has been in business since 2003. Our lines of business include Integrated Facility Services, Administrative Support Services, and Security. NVE has developed an excellent reputation with our Federal and Commercial clientele for our technical expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.
NVE, Inc. is accepting applications for qualified U.S. Citizens to provide program analyst/ lease administration services in support of our client, General Services Administration (GSA). The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of lease administration duties including: Operating Cost and Tax Escalation Processes, Step Rents, and Change of Ownership/ Novations for the below GSA southeast regions.
These services will be performed at the Regional Office Building located at 2300 Main Street,
Kansas City, MO. Although, assignments may be for a specific geographic assigned area, Program Analysts will not be limited to that workload, and may be requested to assist in or work on special projects or other geographic areas that may arise.
Operating Cost & Tax Escalation responsibilities include the following:
- Perform Annual Operating Cost Escalations to include reviewing files, preparing analysis, processing increase to rental payment timely;
- Conduct Real Estate Tax Escalations to included reviewing files, obtaining all necessary information from Lessor or Taxing Authority, preparing analysis and processing rental increase or withhold timely;
- Maintain ongoing personal contact with Lessors, Appropriate Taxing Authorities, Realty Specialists, Contracting Officers, Transaction Managers, Building Managers, Regional Legal Counsel, Data Managers, Budget Analysts, & Finance to obtain information and resolve problems.
- Responsible for scanning documentation into the GREX program and resolving all scanning issues or errors as necessary.
- Review Lease Files, GREX and REXUS System to verify Data (such as Lessor/Payee information, SAM/CCR Information, DUNS #’s, Base Cost of Services, Step rents, etc.) and process necessary changes as required by Lease Amendment and/or changes to the necessary systems.
- Participate in regional/national data cleanup efforts, as needed.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) on all actions, correct, and resubmit as necessary.
- Perform QC to insure submitted action passed through properly to client Occupancy Agreement (OA) and notify appropriate person if an error is identified.
- Perform other duties as necessary in the management of files and the administration of leases.
Our client currently relies on several different data systems to manage different aspects of that process. The contractor will be responsible for determining the information required in each system, acquiring the data from several sources, and inputting that data into all of the systems as needed.
Step Rents responsibilities include:
- Run report to identify Step Rents to be processed and review lease and LA’s to identify any pertinent information. Follow Step Rent lease amendment instructions to determine appropriate Annual Rental
- Check Occupancy Agreement to determine if Step Rent has already been finalized and ensure that OA will bill appropriately on correct month.
- Obtain permissions to move ahead with step rents and ensure that there are no late intervening action that would change the Step Rent. Enter increase/decrease in Rexus for processing andCO approval.
- Perform QC on all actions, correct, and resubmit as necessary.
- Perform QC to insure submitted action passed thru properly to client Occupancy Agreement (OA) and notify appropriate person if an error is identified.
Change of Ownership/Novations responsibilities include:
- Process Change of Ownership requests to include obtaining the required documentation and legal approvals, preparing a Lease Amendment, Novation Agreements, etc. and processing the Change in Necessary data systems.
- Perform Quality control on all actions, correct, and resubmit as necessary.
Equal opportunity employer
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 6 years’ work experience as in an administrative assistance, research and analysis, finance, contract administration, legal, or related field;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to research, identify, analyze, and correct past lease administration errors;
- Pleasant personality;
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business and system programs required to complete responsibilities;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer savvy;
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, projects, and escalations;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; and
- Ability to adapt to changes in process.
Position requires a background investigation for HSPD-12 credentials.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.