Entry Level Quality Analyst
- NJ-27, Franklin Township, NJ, USA
NSIT Solutions is a premier technology savvy company providing onsite, offsite, offshore services to our clients. NS IT Solutions is the link between business and technology, offering a wide range of software services to clients.
- Develop new tests that validate new features, verify issue resolution, perform stress tests, and identify security weak points
- Confer with team members to develop, understand, and update requirements for product features
- Write and maintain testing documentation on subjects including API functionality and software issue creation/resolution
- Communicate with leadership, developers, testers and professional services regarding platform issues.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Performs testing and various other tasks as assigned.
- Research and resolve Production Support cases.
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of information technologies and methodologies related to assigned IT segment or area.
- Displays a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A team player with the ability to enable changes in the business processes and ability to work cooperatively with all groups is essential
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to maximize time-management and efficiencies
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Associate / Bachelor’s degree
- Possess good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to Relocate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.