- 225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1430, Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
NOCD is an award-winning digital health company focused on identifying people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and managing them using evidence-based treatment. Although OCD affects over 181 million people globally, is ranked by the W.H.O. as a top 10 most disabling condition, and costs 3X more to treat than depression, over 90% of the OCD population isn’t able to access effective care due to stigma and misdiagnosis. As a result, OCD patients often go untreated and suffer in silence, which is why it’s nicknamed "the secret illness.”
NOCD is solving this global problem by identifying OCD patients online and managing them using our evidence-based OCD treatment platform. Inside NOCD, members can access a licensed mental health professional with specialty training in OCD who can offer online diagnostic interviews, video-based tele-therapy sessions, and message-based support. In between each session, members can access moderated support communities and tech-enabled therapeutic tools to ensure they have constant support whenever their provider isn’t around. In an integrated model using our app, researchers at Columbia Medical Center found it to be effective in reducing symptoms of OCD.
Today, NOCD manages the largest community of OCD patients in the world. We’re financially supported by 7wire Ventures, Chicago Ventures, Meridian Street Capital, and Hyde Park Angels. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
Our OCD Care Advisors are on the front line with our members, providing support and guidance, while sharing valuable information about how NOCD helps people struggling with OCD get better and stay better.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional service and support to the OCD community
- Manage outbound and inbound calls from potential members
- Daily problem solving to ensure NOCD members have a seamless therapy experience
- Effectively communicate about NOCD tele-therapy services via phone, email, chat, and text
- Provide app support for technical issues
- Accurately collect and record member information while complying with HIPAA standards and practices as required
- Understand and communicate the value of the NOCD therapy model while converting prospects into therapy members
- Conduct follow-up with participants to obtain missing data or clarify existing data
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly performance goals
- Provide feedback to optimize therapy intake process
- Maintain high-level of member satisfaction
- 1 - 2 years of sales or other related experience
- Must be efficient, organized, detail-oriented and able to function independently
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and chat
- Self-starter with initiative to create and add value to an organization
- Some understanding of OCD through personal or family experience is a plus
- Direct work with patients in the mental health field is a plus
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k).
- Flexible PTO policy
- Awesome office on Michigan Avenue
- Onsite amenities including a fitness center
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law