Associate Product Manager
- Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur No.121, RT.14/RW.6, Kb. Kacang, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10250, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Create Business Requirement Document (BRDs) / Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective and execution details on product goals for all stakeholders.
- Drive product vision and prioritize roadmap based on market opportunity to shape the business.
- Responsible for execution the end-to-end product development and timeline.
- Launch product improvements on regular basis and integrate user research.
- Establish shared vision, prioritize, and align the product needs with all stakeholders.
Hands-on experience with product, customer and/or competitor analytics
Ability to influence & execute among an informal, cross-functional team in a matrixed organization
Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders
Proven project leadership and critical thinking skills; ability to manage time effectively