- -, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
NOBI (formerly known as Honest Mining) helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We believe that by giving people access to better crypto investment, we can improve economic equality.
- Maintain lifecycle process and governance for all employee events from hire to offboarding.
- Prepare contracts of employment and employment related correspondence, including staff transfers, salary changes, higher duties/secondment and confirmation of employment letters.
- Process renewal of contracts, local work permits (where applicable), and probation records.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Coordinates with Payroll for changes related to payroll processing.
- Carry out HR activities in accordance with internal SOPs and statutory requirements.
- Perform end-to-end hiring to grow the business through interviewing, onboarding, and evaluating candidates.
- Parse specialized qualifications and skills for screening IT resumes and Non IT resumes
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of HR work experience, preferably in a startup environment and with a focus in recruitment.
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skill, attention to details and target oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with various level of candidates including high level executives
- Good knowledge of human resources management and best practices.
- Good knowledge of local labor laws and legal requirements.